-->

Last Time I will write in this blog!

That's right! Last time I'll write in here. 2010 is going to start off with a brand new blog, that will be in the website. So if you follow me, or have been watching these post from blogger, on January 1st indiesunday.com will be hosting the blog, that I'm super stoked about. It's going to great, and a lot more user friendly than last years site.

With the new year coming around the corner, I wanted to share some things that will be coming out. Here is a pic of a couple of new things for January 1st 2010.

New headshot, shirts, website, cards, logo, stickers, prints, and a lot of different merch. Plus a new marketing ideas, New magazines and new publications that are on it's way for 2010. All social networks will have new backgrounds, and new Aviators.

I feel this will help the new way indiesunday photography will be shooting, along with new edited shooting banks. No more actions outside of what I soot in the camera. Also I will be shooting a lot more in the summer with a new Fuji instant camera.

With that said, a lot more things are coming for 2010 with indiesunday photography, teaching kids the basics of photography, and starting a Photo geek group. If you would like to help with these projects please feel free to email me john@indiesunday.com

I hope everyone has a great, awesome merry Christmas, a fun New years. And safe travel for those who are going out of town for the Holidays. Tomorrow I leave for Charlotte and will be moving into our new place once we get back.

Thank you all so much for being so great this year, and I couldn't do any of this without the help of Him, and the support of my Friends and Family.










-john lotterhos
indiesundayphotography
www.indiesunday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment