-->

past


These are some photographs I did awhile ago, as in 1997. I found
these in an old SD card when I was trying to clean out an old camera
bag. Some photos on the card took me back to a time where it was
about a passion I had of a style that I feel could have been more
well defined in the internet world as pop tease. I'm sure you might
think I was just some creep with a camera but it was more then
that. In 1997 I lived like a photography rockstar. Some ask if I
miss it, I say all the popularity in that area couldn't make up for
the life I have now. I feel I could do the same shoot, but with out
the closing shots of the photoshoot. I like the pop-ness to the
frames, and the art of shapes. I'm here now, to start a new some-
what way, of making the human body look good with ego tis and
appealing a 1970s way to captivate His great creation. If you feel
that you want to know about my next project please email me
with a photo of yourself, at indiesundayphoto@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment