-->

safari collection















This is only part of the collection I got when we went on a safari in Kenya.
We spent two days on this safari with one sunrise and one sunset, this gave
me an awesome opportunity to have two great times of light for color and
contrast. With being in a van and having a guide that could have been
alittle bit more patient it was hard to get these shots with the nikon 300-mm
lens I brought with me. We got to see 5 out of the top 10 game. Even though
these photos arnt my best, it was still fun to be out there close and personal
to these animals in a natural habitat. Also I uploaded two photos in this
collection that you will be able to copy and print. My gift to you for
supporting indiesunday photography.



-john lotterhos
indiesundayphotography
www.indiesunday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment