-->

3 years one roll








I'm really excited about this collection. The phrase to best describe this collection is "3 years one roll".
I shot these photos with a yashima 1940s 120mm film camera.

I bought this camera back in 2006 from the original owner from new york. When he gave it to me I
was working for Wolf Camera, He said that this camera would change my life,

I didn't realize until now that it did in a way. One month after I put
it's first roll of film in thirty years of this camera. My life started changing, as photography wasn't really
in my thoughts at that time. Every now and then the passion would come back, and I would pull out the
yashima. As I took these photos in different points with in the three years it tells me a larger story now.
From one of the first shots taken in Augusta, some taken when I was on a date with my girlfriend, now
wife, and some when I was doing my quite times walking the bridge, or chillin on the beach.

I will be using some of these photos at an art show in Philadelphia that I will be at on opening night.
All these photos will be available printed 11x11 for $145.00.


-john lotterhos
indiesundayphotography
www.indiesunday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment