-->

Deborah Bordeau





For the past couple of weeks I've been able to work with Kip Bulwinkle on a couple of shoots for
Deborah Bordeau's bridal portraits and her wedding. It was
a big learning experience as I worked with different equipment and different lighting
settings than my own. It was a privilege working with Kip's professional company, a
Charleston-based, successful photography business for over eight years.

In the past weeks assisting Karson Photography I've been able to meet some great
people from Charleston to London. With assisting another photography company it's very rare
that you get an opportunity to shoot with your own equipment, that's why this bridal shoot that
I've posted will always be one of my favorites from past bridal shoots, or even fashion shoots that
I've shot, even with the shot with her eyes closed, cause to me it brings out the sweetness of Deborah's
personality.

What's even more rare for me is that I shot a paid event with a Canon MARKll, since I've only
shot with Nikon, even when I worked for Wolf Camera I never could get over the small things of
a Canon.Maybe it was the sound of the shutter, or the color that the sensor brings out in every shot.
Either way I sucked it up, placed my hand on that trigger and opened the shutter.
I just pray that I got the shots that were needed for Deborah and Mark's wedding. To see the
other images of the bridal shot that Kip shot go to
http://www.facebook.com/karsonphotography

Karson Photography
www.karsonphotography.com
North Charleston, SC, 29405
843-224-4001


-john lotterhos
indiesundayphotography
www.indiesunday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment