-->

Beth&Ted




This was a great shoot, the only problem I thought was a problem turned out great...NO SUNLIGHT.
We planned this engagement shoot the first of september, and I forgot to check my sun cal to figure
out the best time for shooting, since I wasn't thinking that in late september the sun would start to
set around 6:30pm. We got to the location at seven on the time we planned and got everyone together
around 7:30. About that time, we had no light and thank goodness I carried my lighting with me.

I've been wanting to do a night-shoot like this for awhile, but never thought I would be shooting an
engagement shoot at night. I feel that Beth and Ted will be happy that these arn't your typical bright
sun downtown charleston photos. I'm pleased to be working with these two, and know that the wedding
will be just as fun, and awesome as they are.

-john lotterhos
indiesundayphotography
www.indiesunday.com

1 comment:

  1. The coffee shop pose is totally an E-Harmony ad! I wish we could say that we did that on purpose. We're on board if you decide to sell it to them.

    We had a great time on the shoot! Can't wait to see all the photos

    ReplyDelete