-->

Crying and Praying for HELP


Some might not know this, but my wife lived here for 8 months
with these people helping them by teaching them and loving on
them. I also went back with her this summer for a couple of weeks.
I found myself realizing that we have to help these people. I read
some of the comments about this video on you tube and to be
honest it makes me angry that people really think this way about
human beings.

They never met these people, they don't see the money, but what
they do see is food, water, goats, cloths, and everything they need
to live and learn about the truth of Jesus.

I'm selling prints from Turkana, these people's home, and the
proceeds goto these people to help them live. If you don't feel
that anything will help, or that you could possibly do anything
to make a difference, if you had dinner at home one night and
gave only twenty dollars that would buy a goat that would save
a family from death for months.

Other ways you could help is going to water missions and telling
them they need to drill there and ask how you could help with
making that happen.

You can goto www.breadoflifeafrica.com and contact ernest
smith and let him know you would like to help, or even travel
to see and meet these people to bring them hope.

Or you can buy a print from me and proceeds will all go to
bread of life. So you will have a beautiful photograph knowing
you are saving these peoples lives. If you have any questions
please email me with the title KENYA,

-john lotterhos
indiesundayphotography
www.indiesunday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment