-->

North Charleston's Mayor Dinner









The new North Charleston city hall is now officially open after Sunday's grand opening.
The night before Mayor Summey hosted a private dinner party to celebrate this grand
building stating that this is one of the biggest city hall buildings in South Carolina. This
is a place that holds many different offices from the Mayors office to the Tax offices of North
Charleston.

I was very excited that I was able to cover such a special night for the mayor as he thanked
the builders and all the ones involved in this magnificent new city hall. I've only posted eight
of ninety great shots of the night, due to privacy of the guest. I felt that I wasn't given permission
to post the guest on my internet blog even though I own the rights to them, I also want to
respect the individuals and families, although I did post images of the Mayor and few of the
main people involved in this project, after realizing this is a photo that I'm sure will be used
for future publication on the behalf of the Mayors office.

Thank you for reading, and checking out my blog during every post. You're one of the many
reasons I keep shooting.

-john lotterhos
indiesundayphotography
www.indiesunday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment